Please note that an author of an accepted paper MUST register for, attend the conference AND present the paper for it to be published in the proceedings. Papers that do not meet these requirements will not be published. No exceptions.
Full Paper Preparation
Submit your full paper through EDAS
Authors are invited to submit a FULL PAPER (5-6 pages) - EXTENDED ABSTRACTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED - reporting original research of theoretical or applied nature using the online submission system, EDAS. Shorter submissions may be automatically rejected. The full paper should explicitly include the primary results and findings, emphasizing new advances, theories and/or applications so that the program committee will be able to understand the originality and the value of the work. A submission implies willingness to register and present the work if the paper is accepted for presentation at the symposium.
Manuscripts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Authors of accepted full papers, must submit the final manuscript according to the deadline, register for the symposium, and attend to present their papers. The maximum length for final papers is 6 pages, without exceptions.
For your convenience, the Style Manual and Conference Paper templates in various formats are available through the following links:
Full Paper Submission: April 7, 2017
Full Paper Submission (Special Session Papers): April 14, 2017
Notification of accept / reject decision: April 30, 2017
Final Manuscript Submission: May 12, 2017
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit www.edas.info and click the New Users link.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page (http://www.edas.info) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Full Paper
Please login at http://edas.info and follow the following steps:
- Enter the title of the paper and indicate the paper authors.
- Select the Topic Area your full paper falls under.
- Click the Submit button.
- The next page you will see a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was recorded. The last row says "Initial Full Paper", and has an icon of a blue cloud next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Full Paper on the next page.
*Initial Full Paper is used to refer to the PDF form of your full paper. You can navigate back to this page by selecting the My...> My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select your paper.
A special session entitled Computational Intelligence Methods for Measurements in a Risky Mountain will be held. If you choose to submit to this session, the name of the special session must be indicated on the header of the full submitted paper.
Problems in preparing and submitting your full paper? Further information?
Contact the CIVEMSA 2017 Conference Manager
Conference Catalysts, LLC